As we are pet-friendly accommodation, guests may bring their furry friends upon request. Please read the information below if you are considering bringing along your pet to stay:
- All pets are limited to the guest’s villa only; and are not permitted in the bedrooms or on furniture.
- Pets are not permitted in any public resort area unless leashed or crated, and are not allowed within the pool or gym area under any circumstances. There is a fully enclosed grass area where dogs are welcome to play off-leash, however owners must be mindful of other guests at the resort and leash their pet if asked to do so.
- If a pet is left alone in any villa and you are expecting a staff member to enter, the pet should be secured in a pet carrier, crate or pen. If the pet is not secured and is alone, any housekeeping or maintenance services that are arranged will not be carried out.
- If you choose to bring your pet, you must walk your pet to relieve it of bodily functions away from public resort areas. Owners are responsible of cleaning up after their pet and must dispose of any refuse left by their pet. Housekeeping and resort staff should not be left responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- All pets staying at the resort must be up to date with all required vaccinations and be free of communicable illnesses/diseases.
- Biting, excessive barking and any other harmful or nuisance behaviours will not be tolerated. Should we determine your pet is objectionable or unsafe, you will be asked to immediately make other arrangements to house your pet outside of the resort or be asked to leave otherwise.
- Small/medium size dogs are welcome; large dog breeds or any other kind of pet are subject to pre-approval by management. If you wish to bring more than one pet, this is also subject to pre-approval by management.
- If you decide to bring a pet, a $25.00 fee applies per night, per pet. This fee is capped at $100.00 per week, per pet for longer term bookings. The fee is non-refundable and is not included in your accommodation rate or any bonds (if applied). The pet fee is payable at check in unless you are checking in after-hours.
- A $200.00 pet bond may be charged at check-in if management sees fit. Guests will be notified prior to check in if a bond is required. We recommend paying the bond in cash to avoid any wait periods with EFTPOS refunds.
- The pet bond will be refunded at check-out after the villa has been checked for damages. The cost for repair of any damages or additional cleaning (including extra labour) will be deducted from the bond. If no bond was held or the amount of these costs exceeds $200.00, they will be charged directly to your credit card.
Non-compliance with any of the above conditions will result in guests being asked to kennel their pet or leave the resort without reimbursement. These conditions are non-negotiable and are in place to ensure all guests, pets and staff are kept safe and happy.
Pet Stay Inquiry Form
If you would like to bring your pet or have any questions in regard to bringing a pet, please fill out the Pet Stay Inquiry Form below.